6030 Water Or Feed Trough

6030 Water or Feed Trough

Plastic trough used on outside of breeding or grow off pens. Troughs 2" deep and 3-1/2" wide by 30" long. Supplied with end caps with built on hanger and hole for mounting automatic water valve #0341

Shipped in cartons of two.

Excluded From Free Shipping