6060  Water or Feed Trough

6060 Water or Feed Trough Plastic trough used on outside of breeding or grow off pens. Troughs 2" deep and 3-1/2" wide by 60" long. Supplied with end caps with built on hanger and hole for mounting automatic water valve #0341, also supplied with center support hanger. Comes in a Carton of 2 Waterers/Feeders There is a $9.00 oversize charge for this package.  Shipped Direct The picture is of the 6030, troughs that are 30 inches long.

Excluded From Free Shipping