BZMF Formic ProCutler Supply
The manufacturer of Mite-Away Quick Strips has developed Formic Prow with the same ingredients, but with a longer shelf-life and does not require temperature controlled storage. We no longer carry Mite-Away Quick Strips.
Formic Pro causes mortality to both male and female varroa under the brood cap as well as to the varroa on the adult bees. Formic Pro is used as part of an integrated pest management (IPM) program.
- Formic Pro has an 83-97% efficacy and kills mites under the cap.
- Treat during the honey flow. Fromic Pro leaves no residues in wax or honey.
- Fromic Pro is ready to use out of the pail. No mixing required.
- Formic Pro is made form all natural RAW materials.
- Formic Pro are biodegradable and can be composted.
- There are two treatment options when local thresholds are met: Option One: 2 strips for 14 days. Option Two: 1st strip for 10 days remove and replace with 2nd strip for and additional 10 days.
- Formic Acid has been used for over 30 years without any known resistance.
- Formic Pro has a 24 month shelf life.
All Size / Dose Containers expire in 2020.