Hopguard Varroe Mite TreatmentCutler Supply
HopGuard® 3 is the new generation! This unique miticide is derived from hop compounds and provides a safe and easy-to-use alternative to traditional harsh chemicals. HopGuard 3 is acceptable for use in Langstroth, top bar hives, mating nucs, drone mother colonies, nuclei, splits, and newly installed packages. Do you have a problem with the Varroa mite (Varroa destructor)? HopGuard 3 is your natural Varroa mite treatment.
HopGuard® 3 Benefits
- Naturally derived from hops
- No chemical residue
- Safe during honey flow
- Easy and effective
- Safe on bees but deadly on Varroa mites, perfect for mite control
Easy—and Safe—to Use
Each HopGuard 3 mite treatment kit contains ten or twenty-four insert strips, ready for use.
- The daytime temperature should be above 50°F (10°C).
- Use two strips per brood chamber: that is, one strip per five frames of bees, two strips per ten frames of bees.
- Strips should be hung between brood frames.
Note: Refer to the package label for full instructions.